Baby Gifts- Adam Sandler & Billy Maddison inspired onzie

Anything you make by hand you make with love....

Have you made anything using freezer paper stencils yet?!??!!! 


What are you waiting for!?!! 


There are tons of detailed tutorials out there.... 


I cannot take credit for thinking of this idea; I saw something similar before but didn't know any babies back then. That's kind of how I work though... I see something I like and if it's not absolutely ideal (mainly because it's too expensive or not made locally) I find a way to make it myself. 

 I'm feeling pretty good about these came out.... 




If you'd like to make one for the next baby in your life, below is the JPEG file of the text that I used to make the stencil. All you need now is time, an exacto knift, freezer paper, iron, and fabric paint or shiva sticks. 

You could always use the computer screen as a light box to trace the letters onto your freezer paper (rather than wasting a piece of printed paper).....